- How to clean gunk off your kitchen cabinets...now I need to go and finish the rest of the cabinet doors...
- Lego Head Straw Toppers. These were the easiest aspect of my son's Lego birthday party to make and they looked so cute.
- Lego Rice Krispies Treats...the perfect way to sugar up all of your guests at a Lego party :).
- Milk Jug Earrings. I still get mixed reviews when I wear these from "How cool!" to "how weird!"
- I just added Popsicle sticks to my shopping list because of crafts like our Popsicle Stick bird feeders.
- I'm still pretty proud of how my husband's Tank Cake turned out!
- Apparently a lot of people are looking into how to keep dogs out of their gardens.
- The rainbow mosaic was a fun craft to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
- I love how versatile the fold & snap bib is.
- And last, but not least is our Popsicle Stick American Flag.
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Top Posts of 2014
A lot happened in 2014, and my blog saw fewer posts than normal, but it was still fun to look back and see the most popular posts for 2014...