- As you are using eggs, make sure to crack them at the top so most of the egg shell is intact. Empty the egg, rinse the shell and let it dry.
- Have everyone who is participating draw a face on their egg shell with permanent marker.
- Fill the egg shell most of the way with dirt.
- Add a sprinkling of grass seed.
- Cover the seed with more dirt.
- Put your shells in the egg carton. I cut mine down to four spots so it took up less room.
- Water whenever the dirt looks dry. You only need a tiny bit of water.
- Watch as the grass starts to sprout and grow! My husband enjoyed giving his egg head "haircuts" to make the hair look and grow neater.
I’ll be linking up to Works for Me Wednesday, Mom’s Library, Clever Chicks Blog Hop, The Mommy Club,Whatever Goes Wednesday, Fine Craft Guild,