I cannot believe 2012 is gone…so much happened to, and for, my family last year! After reading JessieLeigh’s post, I decided it would be fun to go back and see what posts were popular here during 2012. Here goes (excluding giveaway posts):
- My most popular post by far was my Heart Earrings from a paper clip.
- Second was the Fork Bracelet
- Pirate Ship from a Box took third
- Stuffed Animal Hammock was next (surprisingly to me!)
- Dinosaur parties are apparently quite popular, as were my Fossilized Dinosaur Eggs.
- A lot of people are interested in Neosporin Eczema products :)
- So many fond memories from the Cardboard Castle…
- I still use my Earring Organizer daily and love how easy it is to find each pair.
- Fossil Prints were pretty popular too.
- And my dinosaur cake had a few page views.
- Paper Bead Jewelry was a blast to make and I love the colors.
- I will never forget the look on my husband’s face when he walked in the door to his own bouquet of Bacon Roses.
There you have it…my most popular posts from 2012. I hope 2013 treats us all wonderfully and that we are able to make time to cherish with our families and friends.
Happy New Year!