Thankfully, my kids have never been prone to ear infections...they've had maybe one or two in my 10 years of parenting. But, if they ever do have one (or if I have another!), I know exactly what I will be reaching for to ease their pain...ClearPop! I can't even express how much I wish these had been around when I was little.
- ClearPop is basically a sucker shaped like the oral cavity. When sucked on, it uses negative pressure to help drain the blockage into the mouth.
- Less pressure=less pain for your little ones.
- ClearPop has a lemon flavor and is made with Xylitol which can reduce Acute Ottis Media by 25%. The lemon flavor also encourages saliva production which helps the Eustachian tube to drain.
- These pops have a safety handle to eliminate choking risks. The sick is shatterproof and flexible.
- In a clinical study, ClearPops were shown to reduce pain from earaches in 9 out of 10 cases and eliminated it in 7 out of 10.
Disclosure: I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.
If you would like to learn more, check out ClearPop on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Youtube. To find where to buy them, go here. To enter to win your own pack of ClearPop Earache Rapid Relief, check out the Rafflecopter form below: a Rafflecopter giveaway