My daughter is almost two, and she has been very blessed to rarely be sick. My 7 year old always had a stuffy nose and I remember frequently having to suction his nose out so he could have a little bit of relief. When I first heard about aspirators that use suction from someone's mouth, I was honestly grossed out, but I've heard so many moms say how much they love these products, so I was excited to try out the NeilMed Naspira Aspirator!
I did try out the aspirator on my daughter once and was impressed with the following:
- Instead of having to squeeze the bulb repeatedly, I was able to suction her nose quickly and efficiently with a few puffs from the suction device.
- I love that it can be used as a regular bulb if needed by taking the hose off and plugging the bottom of the bulb.
- It's easy to pull apart and clean...plus it is dishwasher safe!
- The kit came with 7 filters.
- It's transparent so it's easy to see if you are clearing out baby's nose, and if it's clean afterwards.