This will be my baby girl's first Christmas and I am so excited! I can't wait to see all three of my children during the holidays. There are so many wonderful things to look forward to from winter/Christmas crafts to the Christmas parade in our town. This year I just want to soak it all up, because time only seems to be going faster and I don't want to miss the wonder and awe in each of my children's faces.
Febreze is helping us get into the holiday spirit a little early this year with their Noticeables scents. We received Apple Tart, Frosted Pine and Vanilla Latte to help us celebrate. These products help to eliminate odors so that guests and your own family can simply enjoy the scents of the holidays. My boys loved the little house we received and instantly stole it away to their bedroom.We already have our "Apple Tart" Noticeables helping to freshen up our bathroom and get us in the holiday spirit.
- Cut out two pieces of red felt in a mitten shape. I just free-handed it.
- Hand stitch the two pieces of felt together, leaving the top open (the part your hand would go in if it were a mitten). If you don't want to sew, you can hot glue the two pieces together.
- Cut a strip of white felt for each side and hand stitch that on.
- Fill the mitten with stuffing and stitch the top closed.
- Sew on (or hot glue) a coordinating button.
- Add a loop of ribbon or yarn to hang your ornament with.
Find Febreze on Facebook and Twitter too!
I’ll be linking up to Works for Me Wednesday, Mom’s Library, Clever Chicks Blog Hop, Share It Saturday, The Mommy Club, We Made That Wednesday, Whatever Goes Wednesday.