I know it may be a stretch, but since archaeologists have to dig quite a bit, I felt that dirt pudding was perfect for our dinosaur party. The adults actually appreciated the pudding while the kids devoured cake and it worked out perfectly for us…
I was so bummed when I couldn’t find dino gummies to put in the pudding, but these cups of tasty dirt were still a hit and are perfect for a party! Thank you recipetips for this fun treat.
All you need is:
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 small package of chocolate pudding (4 serving size)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 package of gummy worms
- 8-10 plastic cups
1.To make your dirt pudding, start by putting the Oreos in a Ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin.
2. Mix the pudding mix with the 2 cups of cold milk. Whisk until the pudding mix is dissolved and allow to set for 5 minutes.
3. Add the Cool Whip and 1/2 of the crushed cookies to your pudding. Stir until well blended.
4. Put a large spoonful of crushed cookies in the bottom of each cup.
5. Spoon pudding mix on top of the cookie crumbs until cups are about 3/4 full or to desired height.
6. Place 1-2 gummy worms in each cup so the tail is in the pudding and the head is hanging over the edge of the cup.
7. Spoon cookie crumbs around the gummy worms to hold them into place.
8. Refrigerate until ready to serve.