I am not even kidding you, I think this is the easiest pot pie known to man! And what makes it even better is that it’s quite good…my husband didn’t even add extra pepper to his (which is the utmost of compliments in our home).
All you need is:
- 2 cups of cooked chicken cut into bite size pieces
- 1 16oz bag of frozen veggies
- 1 can (10 3/4oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4oz) cream of chicken soup
- Any spices you prefer…I added garlic powder, onion powder and season salt.
- 1 can (8 oz) of crescent rolls. If you can find the ones that aren’t precut, that is preferable, but pre-cut works too. It’s just not as pretty.
- Mix your chicken, veggies, soups and spices in a bowl. Pour into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Cover the mixture with your unrolled crescent rolls. If they were precut, pinch the edges together so they form a big sheet. Press to the sides of your pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
I found this at the Pillsbury Crescent website and this is going in my recipe book for sure!
I’ll be linking up to Everything But the Kitchen Sink, Foodie Friday, Mangia Mondays, Mouthwatering Mondays, Make Food E Friend Monday, Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, and Tuesdays at My Table.