Do you have a little one that just loves puzzles? Thanks to Play Create Explore, I have the perfect homemade gift for you! These are so stinkin’ cute and so easy to make that older kids can make them for younger siblings. You can use family picture, coloring book pages, magazine pages, whatever!
All you need are:
- Popsicle sticks
- Pictures cut to the size of your popsicle stick puzzle
- Mod Podge
- An Exacto Knife or similar sharp pointy thing
- Decide how big you want your puzzle to be by lining up your popsicle sticks.
- Cut your picture to that size. I used pictures of Jesus because it’s Christmas and because I want to take these to church to keep K entertained.
- Coat the back of your picture with Mod Podge and smooth it over your popsicle sticks which are lined up so pretty in a row. Get out all of the air bubbles you can. Let dry.
- Turn your puzzle over and cut between your popsicle sticks, through the picture with your Exacto Knife.
- Give each piece of your puzzle a coat or two of Mod Podge on top and let it dry.
- Wrap it and wait anxiously to watch your little one play with your frugal yet adorable gift.
I’m linking up to DIY Project Parade @ The DIY Showoff, Make it 4 Monday @ Cottage Instincts, Market Yourself Monday @ Sumo’s Sweet Stuff, Mad Skills Link Party @ Support Blog Fro Moms of Boys, Anything Related @ All Thingz Related, Homemaker Monday @ 11th Heaven’s Homemaking Haven and Tot Tuesday @ Delicious Ambiguity.