They were so easy to make and they turned out so cute! All you have to do is:
- Mix up a batch of white cake mix
- Divide the cake batter in half. Color half of it yellow and half of it orange.
- Put the yellow batter into 24 cupcake liners (use a little batter in each one at first...it's easier than trying to take it out of some if you run out).
- Put the orange batter on top of the yellow batter.
- Bake for the recommended time.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Frost your cupcakes with white frosting.
- Add a candy corn on top for extra fun :).