That is not the case! I had no idea how fun and creative the world of digital scrapbooking could be! Thanks to My Memories, I was given the opportunity to download and try out their digital scrapbooking software and I am falling in love…I just need hours of free time so I can start scrapbooking all of the (literally!) thousands of pictures we have on our computer :).
In just minutes, I was able to create the cute page you see below (click the image to see it larger)…there are so many options from shapes, background paper, photo editing, word art and more. If you can’t tell yet, I am very impressed with this software and am so excited to use it more.
You are not only limited to scrapbooking pages with My Memories…you can make photo books, cards, videos and more. It took me a little while to figure everything out and I am still learning, but I feel that it is well worth it because I think this will become one of my favorite programs on the computer. This software comes with tons of backgrounds, embellishments and shapes which could lead any scrapbook-er happy for hours.
If you would like to try out My Memories, I am happy to announce that I have a code that will provide you with a $10 discount on the software download! Just enter STMMMS2373 at checkout for your discount and start creating today :). This code expires in 10 days, so get this great deal while you can.
Even better…one lucky reader will win a free download of My Memories Suite Version 2.0 scrapbook software valued at $39.97! You must complete the mandatory entry before any of the extra entries will be valid and please make sure your e-mail address is in your entries or in your public profile.
This giveaway will last until Tuesday, July 5th at 11:00 PM CST. Good Luck!
Mandatory Entry (must be done before any of the other entries): Visit My Memories and tell me your favorite digital paper pack or layout and leave a comment here telling me which one you chose.
Additional Entries (Leave a comment for each additional entry with the information related to that entry included):
- Like My Memories on Facebook.
- Follow My Memories on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of my blog via Google Friend Connect. If you already are, leave a comment saying as much.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave your Twitter id.
- Like me on Facebook and leave part of your FB name so I can verify.
- Add my button to your blog (3 entries aka leave 3 comments) with a link to your blog.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence. Just click on the Picket Fence button in the side bar and let me know in the comments (Can be done once daily).
- Comment on any of my other posts and link to that post in a comment here (One entry per post commented on)
Disclosure: I was provided with My Memories software for an open and honest review. I was not compensated monetarily for this review and all opinions expressed herein are mine. One winner will also receive a free download of My Memories’ software.