This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of 2tor. All opinions are 100% mine.
I've already mentioned that without Internet style courses offered through universities, graduating from college would have been much more difficult. By working on a degree online, you are able to be as flexible as you want. You can finish as quickly or as slowly as you want, all from the comfort of home, while the kids are sleeping, or when you have a few minutes to study.
USC now offers current educators and aspiring teachers the chance to earn a Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)degree online! This program incorporates the award winning innovative use of technology in education with interactive online learning combined with field-based experience.
Among the benefits of participating in this program are:
- the fact that USC is ranked #22 in the US and #9 among private universities by US News and World Repot. You know that you are receiving a quality education from this program.
- the chance to learn from USC faculty which have been recognized for contributions to modern education.
- full USC student status, benefits, participation in commencement ceremonies, and free Alumni memberships.
- tuition reimbursement designed for MAT @ USC graduates (the first of which graduate in May).
- a program that you can complete in as little as 12 months.
For program information, videos demonstrating the technology used in this program, a blog written by students of this program, and more, visit the link above.