- Fold a paper in half; hamburger style
- Along the fold, mark at 2 1/2 inches and at 3 1/2 inches
- With the paper still folded, pull the two corners closest to the 2 1/2 inch mark to the dot and staple them there.
- Punch a hold at the 3 1/2 inch mark and tie a long string to it.
- Fly like there's no tomorrow!See...even little kids can do it!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Super Easy Kites that actually fly!
I saw a post on kites at Better In Bulk and knew this was something we had to try especially since it was a rather blustery day. These kites are super easy to make and can be flown by practically anyone, including my 3 year old :).