To make your own Flubber, you will need Borax, clear school glue, water, two bowls, glitter, spoons, and food coloring.
- In one bowl, combine 1 teaspoon of Borax with 1/2 cup of lukewarm water. Stir until the Borax is completely dissolved and you can't see it anymore.
- In another bowl, combine 1/2 cup clear school glue with 1/2 cup lukewarm water. Make sure it's clear glue...white school glue will make slime. Add some glitter and a few drops of food coloring. My boys chose to make red Flubber! Stir until everything is mixed well.
- Combine both bowls together.
- Use your hands to stir the mixture together. Watch as it starts to turn
into a solid form. Keep mixing, squishing and stirring until it is all
combined. It will get less sticky the more you mix.
- Play with your Flubber! Make it into a ball and bounce it. Squish it. Have fun :)