This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.
One thing I've learned as a parent is that some things are easiest to talk about if you're open and frank. Diapering can be one such thing...you get kind of numb to the things that used to make you feel awkward like talking about diaper rash, or poop explosions. It just comes with the territory, which is why I'm a huge fan of Boudreaux's Butt Paste, if for nothing other than their name!
Other reasons to love Boudreaux's Butt Paste are
- the fact that it was specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a pediatrician to provide relief from diaper rash effectively.
- it goes on and wipes off cleanly...some rash creams are plain messy and I feel gross after using them. I can't imagine how my son feels with that on his tush.
- the tubes have a flip top. I hate constantly fretting about where the lid is and if my child is choking on it!
- from what I've heard from others, it really is effective and works much better than other rash creams or ointments.
- it has a pleasant smell. My husband used some rash ointment on his hands on a camping trip because we forgot lotion and I will never think of that ointment in the same way. The smell drives me nuts!
- Butt Paste comes in travel size; perfect for the diaper bag! It also comes in 1 oz, 2 oz, 3 oz, and 4 oz tubes as well as a 16 oz jar.
Boudreaux's Butt Paste is made of 16% zinc oxide and Peruvian Balsam.
And, since we're being honest, I have never tried this! I think I am just about convinced to go buy some for the next time C has a nasty rash (which is far more often than I would like). Though I can't personally vouch for the quality of this product, I have heard nothing but good things about this Butt Paste!
Go visit their site to find out how you can get a free sample!