I honestly started my blog with the hope that I could at least cover the cost of internet each month so I could contribute in some little way to our student income. In so many ways my life has been blessed because not only am I able to help a bit financially, but having this blog has given me a voice into the outside world that I otherwise would not express. I feel that to some degree I am able to have an impact.
Dove Chocolate Discoveries is a company that is striving to help families meet their financial needs by providing a way to fund raise for schools, make extra money as a stay at home parent, and a way for stay at home parents to reenter the work force. Take the opportunity to become a Chocolatier and sell something you love…why? Because:
- You set your own hours…work around your family’s schedule.
- Help supplement a little or a lot of your income. You set the pace and however much you earn is entirely up to you.
- Meet friends through tasting parties…what better way to make friends than around a delicious sampling of chocolate?!
- Sell something you are passionate about, and love.
To enter to win you may do as many of the following options as you wish…please leave a comment for each task completed and make sure your e-mail address is in the comments or in your public profile.
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (if you can’t find the GFC widget, please refresh the page!)
- Follow me on Twitter
- Like my page on Facebook
- Like the Dove Chocolate Discoveries Facebook page.
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and leave me a link to that comment.
I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of DOVE Chocolate Discoveries and received a Starter Kit to facilitate my review.